Megan Thee Stallion Wiki, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More :
Megan Thee Stallion is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter who has gained a number of accolades, together with 5 BET Hip Hop Awards, two MTV Video Music Awards, and a Billboard Girls in Music Award. She is legendary for her songs Large Ole Freak (2018), Scorching Lady Summer season (2019), and Savage Remix (2020) which had been ranked among the many high 10 music albums within the file chart ‘Billboard 200.’
Megan Thee Stallion Wiki, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Megan Thee Stallion was born as Megan Jovon Ruth Pete on Wednesday, February 15, 1995 (age 26 years; as of 2021), in San Antonio, Texas. Megan spent her childhood within the South Park neighborhood of Houston. She first obtained fascinated about rapping after listening to her mom, Holly Thomas, who rapped underneath the identify “Holly-Wooden.” In an interview, she stated,
My mother is the primary feminine rapper I’ve ever recognized. I’m pondering, like, Okay, yeah, that is regular. Everyone’s doing this.”
As an alternative of placing Megan in daycare, Holly used to take her daughter alongside to the recording periods. On the studio, whereas Holly thought that her daughter should be engaged in coloring books and watching TV, Megan attentively seen her mom’s work. In an interview, she stated,
Actually, I used to be ear to the door, pondering, Yeah, uh-huh, I’ma try this, too.”
She attended Pearland Excessive College, Texas, the place she was topped Miss Pearland in ninth grade. In 2013, whereas pursuing a level in health-care administration at Prairie View A&M College, Texas, Megan rocked a university get together together with her raps, after which her pal inspired her to start out a YouTube channel. Thereafter, she uploaded freestyle rap movies on YouTube, which captured the eye of her fellow school mates. Whereas sharing this incident in an interview, she stated,
So I did a freestyle to “Sho Nuff” by Tela, 8Ball & MJG, and everyone on campus noticed it, they usually’re like, “Oh my God. Yeah. That is it.”
Peak: 5’ 10”
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Household & Ethnicity
Megan Thee Stallion is a Creole, i.e. an individual of blended African and European ethnicity.
Dad and mom & Siblings
Her mom, Holly Thomas, a former rapper who additionally labored as Megan’s supervisor, died in April 2019 on account of a mind tumor. Megan’s father died in 2011 when she was fifteen years outdated.
Relationships, Husband & Kids
Whereas streaming dwell on Instagram on February 19, 2021, Megan Thee Stallion disclosed her relationship with the American singer and songwriter Pardison Fontaine. Through the dwell stream, she reciprocated the issues of her followers concerning a fiery argument between the 2 that went viral on the web. She stated,
I didn’t like what they had been attempting to say about Pardi. Trigger he’s so calm and so candy. And really, … That’s my boo. And I actually like him … He’s so good and he would by no means do something to harm me, simply so y’all know.”
Though Megan Thee Stallion began rapping throughout her school days, a turning level in her journey as a rapper got here when a clip of Megan dominating her male opponents in a freestyle rap battle went viral on the web. In 2017, she got here into the highlight together with her track Stalli Freestyle.
After signing with 1501 Licensed Leisure at first of 2018, a giant breakthrough in her profession got here in November 2018, when she turned the primary lady rapper to signal with 300 Leisure. In the identical 12 months, she struck stardom together with her second prolonged play ‘Tina Snow,’ which featured the hit track “Large Ole Freak.”
Megan obtained important acclamation for her debut industrial mixtape, Fever, which launched on Might 17, 2019. Later, in the identical 12 months, she shot to fame with the get together track “Scorching Lady Summer season,” which featured fashionable American rapper-singers Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla Signal. The track was a giant hit that bagged 53 million views on YouTube.
She made her digital debut in 2019 with the horror sequence ‘Hottieween’ during which she performed the position of a non-public investigator chasing a gang named ‘Fuccbois.’
Though a short lived proscribing order was issued towards the file label 1501, Megan launched the prolonged play ‘Suga’ on March 6, 2020. The EP included the track ‘Savage,’ which went viral on the web when the favored TikTok person Keara Wilson used it to create a dance problem.
- On July 12, 2020, the favored Canadian rapper Tory Lanez was charged for carrying a hid weapon in his automobile. Throughout his arrest on the Hollywood Hills, the police pulled over his automobile and found that Lanez was with Megan Thee Stallion who had an damage on her ft. Earlier Megan claimed that she had injured her foot on damaged glass, however later, she revealed that she had gunshot wounds on her ft for which she underwent surgical procedure. Ultimately, she accused Lanez of taking pictures her stating,
I didn’t inform the police what occurred instantly proper there as a result of I didn’t need to die.”
Lanez held all of the accusations invalid citing that he was being framed by Megan’s PR workforce. One other truth disclosed by Megan was that she was provided cash by Lanez and his workforce to stay silent concerning the incident. After Lanez was charged with assaulting Megan Thee Stallion, a restraining order was issued stating that Lanez should stay at the very least 100 yards away from Megan, and he was not allowed to contact her.
- In February 2021, Megan featured on the duvet of Harper’s Bazaar journal carrying a sheer black cape by Chanel, accessorized with earrings by Bulgari on the primary cowl, whereas in one other she wore a black high by Saint Laurent with a waist belt and a choker-like neck accent with a flower.
Her look turned a subject for debate as her followers claimed that she was photographed inaccurately because the photographer couldn’t seize her pores and skin tone accurately. On Harper’s Bazaar journal’s Instagram submit, an nameless person wrote a remark which learn,
Nah this ain’t it – photographer didn’t even know easy methods to seize Megan’s pores and skin accurately.. in any of the pics. Hopefully, he realized so much from this.”
Whereas one other person commented,
Yall clearly want a black artistic director on set. That is horrible.”
Thereafter the photographer, Collier Schorr, put an finish to the talk through a tweet during which he wrote,
Did all that speaking nonsense and comes out Meg herself mentioned every photograph and did the edit in “complete collaboration” with the photographer.”
- Received Selection’s Hitmakers Award (2019) within the class of Breakthrough Artist
- Received Powerhouse Award (2019) at Billboard Girls in Music
- Received BET Award for Finest Feminine Hip-Hop Artist (2019)
- Received Soul Prepare Music Award for Rhythm & Bars Award (2020) for the track “Savage”
- Received Individuals’s Selection Awards (2020) within the class of Collaboration Track of the 12 months
- Received MTV Video Music Award for Finest Hip-Hop Video (2020) for the track “Savage”
- Received American Music Award for Favourite Rap/Hip-Hop Track (2020)
- Meals: Chocolate, Hershey’s with Almonds
- Movie Collection: The Chronicles of Narnia (2005)
- TV Exhibits: My Hero Academia (2016)
- Megan Thee Stallion contributed $15,400 value of Thanksgiving turkeys to 1,050 needy households in November 2019.
- She turned the International Model Ambassador for the American multinational beauty firm ‘Revlon’ in August 2020.
- Megan’s profitable profession didn’t distract her from finishing her formal schooling i.e, a level in health-care administration. She is set to set-up assisted-living amenities for the aged in Houston, her hometown. In an interview, she stated,
I imply, my grandmother is sort of 70, and my great-grandmother was like 87, so simply watching her handle her made me need to create a facility for people who find themselves older to go and have someone assist them with their end-of-life care…I need to give again; that is what I’m gonna do.”
- Throughout her teenage days, she was known as Stallion, a southern slang used for statuesque girls, for being terribly tall, which she later included in her stage identify.